Lazer Z E-Series EFI
This mower strikes a perfect balance of value and performance featuring a Deck Support System, Simplified Hydro-drive, Unibody Frame and available with a Rear Discharge Deck.
The Lazer Z EFI E-Series is the perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z, but in a value package. Features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5?x 3? tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. These mowers come with a Kohler? Command? EFI engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut? Series 4 cutting deck. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. These electronic fuel injection mowers come equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort.
Lazer Z E-Series EFI Features:
- Hydro Drive, Simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Unibody Frame: Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of ?less is more.? Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z?s unibody frame is actually a case of ?less is way more.?
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.