Best In Class Speed, Toughness And Limited Warranty
The Ferris? 400S zero turn mower is the the best of both worlds. On a compact, entry-level body, the 400S is able to navigate tight areas without sacrificing commercial grade attributes, providing 44″ or 48″ deck width options. A large fuel capacity, hefty drive tires for added traction, and a dual drive system set the 400S far above the competition.
- Commercial Grade Power: Briggs & Stratton? Commercial Series engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure (Kawasaki? FR651V also available).
- Patented Suspension: The 400S comes equipped with independent rear coil-over shocks meaning less concern for uneven ground, and more focus on getting work done.
- Thoughtful Styling: Flanking the operator seat you will notice a conveniently integrated cup holder and an easy to read fuel gauge for the generous 5.5 gallon fuel tank.
- Fabricated Bumper: The fabricated steel / tubular bumper protects the 400S’s engine while giving easier access for service, and accepts a variety of attachments like a bagging or tow/hitch system.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability (see operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator’s manual for engine warranty.)
- Hydro-gear? ZT-2800?: The dual Hydro-gear? ZT-2800? transaxles deliver speeds up to 8 mph and feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance, so you can spend more time getting work done.