Commercial 21 S-Series
Getting the work done faster with Zero Grease Points, Single-Speed Transmission and a Multi-Purpose Blade.
They say simplicity is the basis of great engineering. And it doesn?t get much simpler than the Exmark Commercial 21 S-Series self-propelled lawn mower, beginning with its patented front height adjustment. This straightforward design makes conventional pivot-style adjusters obsolete. There are zero grease points and less than half the parts of other walk-behind mowers in its class. That makes servicing the S-Series almost as easy as it gets. Then there?s the single-speed transmission, simplified bail system, single-point rear height adjust, the innovative blade design that makes it easy to go from mulching to bagging, and the variable speed, from 0 to 4.2 mph. The list goes on and on. Just like the mower.
Commercial 21 S-Series Features:
- Multi-Purpose Blade: Our innovative blade design makes it easy to go from mulching to bagging grass clippings. And vice versa.
- The Exmark Signature Cut: The cutting deck is a full five inches deep, delivering a consistently great cut whether you?re bagging or mulching grass clippings.
- Variable-Speed Transmission: Just engage and go, at infinitely variable speeds up to 4.2 mph. Its simple operation makes the S-Series a great mower for training new employees.
- Easy On/Off Bag Design: Easy on/off bag design eliminates the need for levers and doors. The top fill feature allows the operator to check how full the bag is during operation.
- Patented Front Height Adjustment: Innovative, simple and built to last, our patented front height adjustment eliminates the need for pivot-style adjusters. The single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushel capacity