A powerful and compact saw for professionals who prefer a rear handle configuration. 14″ and 16″ bar lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- Compact rear handle design – based on the proven CS-355T
- Premium guide bar – tall profile with multi-rivet nose
- Premium 91PXL chain – hardened, extended life cutters for longer chain life
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler-Reduces oil consumption
- G-Force engine air Pre-Cleaner?-Reduces air filter maintenance
- Top-mounted, tool-less access air filter – positioned away from dust and debris
- Bar type – Pro-Lite?
- Sprocket type – Spur
- Weight – 8.4 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 14, 16