Reduced-effort starter and pro features like an adjustable oiler. 14″, 16″ and 18″ bars lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- i-30? starting system for reduced effort starting
- Automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner? for reduced air filter maintenance
- Heavy-duty, easy-access, automotive-style air filter for superior filtration
- Bar type – Double-Guard 91
- Sprocket type – Spur
- Weight – 10.1 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 14, 16, 18