Lightest saw in its class. 16″, 18″ and 20″ bar lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- Dual-post chain brake handle-Increases durability
- G-Force engine air Pre-Cleaner?-Reduces air filter maintenance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler-Reduces oil consumption
- Heavy-duty air filter with tool-less access-Provides superior air filtration for long engine life
- Magnesium crankcase- Provides lightweight durability
- Chrome plated cylinder-Extends engine life
- Bar type – Pro-Am Laminated
- Sprocket type – Rim
- Weight – 10.6 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 16, 18, 20