20% more power than the CS-490 with more professional features. 18″ and 20″ bar lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler – reduces oil consumption
- Captive bar nuts – no chance of losing fasteners
- Decompression valve – for easier starting
- Ergonomic aluminum front handle – for improved comfort and maneuverability
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner? – reduces air filter maintenance
- Professional-grade bar and chain – for maximum cutting performance and durability
- Top-mounted, tool-less access, two piece air filter
- Bar type – Pro-Lite?
- Sprocket type – Rim
- Weight – 10.4 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 18, 20