Same features as CS-620P with wrap handle. 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, and 27″ bar lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- Choke with automatic fast idle for easy starting
- Clutch-driven adjustable oiler – oiler only runs when chain is moving
- Dual-post chain brake for durability
- Fine grid starter cover to prevent debris ingestion
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner? for extended filter life
- Side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment
- Textured grip for optimum control
- Bar type – PowerMatch
- Sprocket type – Rim
- Weight – 13.7 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 16,18, 20, 24, 27