Popular choice for tree felling. 20″, 24″, and 27″ bar lengths.
An ECHO Chainsaw is built to tackle the toughest jobs. Whether you’re pruning limbs, cutting firewood or taking down a whole tree, each ECHO Chain Saw is designed to provide long, trouble-free life. You want a chainsaw that starts easy, runs smooth, and provides years of dependable performance.
ECHO’s superior quality begins with a high performance, 2-stroke engine and a Pro-Fire? ignition system that ensure fast starts and smooth operation. Comfort and control are enhanced with vibration reduction technology and grouped controls that provide easy access to all saw functions. Like all ECHO equipment, ECHO chainsaws are built with professional-grade components to ensure maximum value from your investment.
- Aluminum handle with rubber over-mold for improved comfort
- Automatic, adjustable oiler with manual over-ride for reduced oil consumption
- Heavy-duty, easy-access, automotive-style air filter extends saw life
- Performance Cutting System? – upgraded bar and aggressive chain for improved cutting performance
- Bar type – PowerMatch
- Sprocket type – Rim
- Weight – 14.6 lbs.
- Available bar lengths (in.) – 20, 24, 27