Big on Mower Performance, Big on Value
If you demand power, performance and dependability all at a great value, look no further than the Ferris? F320Z. This top-of-the-line Fleet Series model comes equipped with a premium high-back adjustable suspension seat and heavy-duty components, such as Hercules cast-iron spindles. Large 26″ drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard? Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.
- Powerful Engine: For the most challenging applications, this BIG BLOCK? EFI Engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time.
- iCD? Cutting System: Innovative iCD? Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Hercules? II Spindles: Hercules? II Spindles industrial 10″ dia. cast-iron spindle assembly with 1 3/16″ dia. shaft and greaseable double row angular contact ball bearings, which can be greased through the convenient top access grease fitting.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-5400 Powertrain? Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.75″- 5″.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Premium High-Back Suspension Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 26″ drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance and faster cutting speeds.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.