HA-1363 Felling Axe
Designed to cut across wood grain as deeply and efficiently as possible.
ECHO’s line-up of hatchets, axes, splitting mauls, and wedges feature professional-grade components for long-lasting reliability. All the cutting heads use high carbon-content steel with hardened and tempered cutting edges. All the handles are select hickory wood for maximum strength and durability.
Limbing Axe Features:
- Blades ideally shaped for maximum cutting efficiency
- Cutting edge is hardened and tempered
- Ergonomic fawn foot
- Factory sharpened cutting edge provides superior cutting performance
- Hickory handle provides natural shock absorption
- High carbon steel blades provide superior strength
- Low moisture content and mechanical bond prevent head from loosening
- Oil-rubbed finish on blade eliminates oxidation
- Premium end-grain handle orientation for maximum strength and durability
- Handle length – 28″
- Head weight ( lbs.) – 2.25