Get the Smoothest Ride on Our Fuel-Efficient Zero Turn Built for Rough Terrain
Spend one day on the IS? 2100Z zero-turn and you’ll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD engineering under the mower deck, you’ll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard? Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.75″- 5″.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Patented Suspension System: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Lawn Mower Transmission: Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-4400? transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- iCD? Cutting System: Innovative iCD? Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Spindles: Features cast-iron greaseable spindles.
- Flip-up Seat: Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components. Belt and blade part numbers are referenced under seat.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.