The Leader In Suspension Technology For Turf
Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology ? ForeFront? Suspension, a 2-belt iCD? cutting system, heavy-duty dual commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-5400 drive system and travel speeds up to 12 mph, the ISX? 3300 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
- Forefront? Suspension System: The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods and mower-specific shocks that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Redesigned Rear Bumper: The redesigned rear bumper provides additional ground clearance for moving over curbs and loading trailers. Higher side walls protect the engine while maintaining easy service access.
- 500 Hour Oil Change: Vanguard? Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.
- Drive System: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-5400 Powertrain? transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Premium High-Back Suspension Seat: Mow in superior comfort with arm rests, multi-position head rest, adjustable lumbar and seat recline
- Adjustable Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.5″- 5″
- Hercules? II Cast-Iron: Hercules? II Cast-Iron; 10″ ida. cast-iron with industrial double row angular contact ball bearing with 1 3/16″ dia. shaft. Contact ball bearings with 1 3/16″ dia. shaft.