Affordable Commercial Zero Turn with Next Generation Ferris Suspension Technology
Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology ? ForeFront? Suspension, a 2-belt iCD? cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear? drive system and travel speeds up to 10 mph, the ISX? 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
- ForeFront? Suspension System: The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-3400? transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD? Cutting System: Innovative iCD? Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1? shaft with 2.5? x 1? dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.