Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge
Durable diesel power and a heavy-duty welded tubular steel unibody frame combine with Exmark?s UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting system to deliver productivity and reliability you can count on.
The Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge ride-on mower is ideal for applications such as cemeteries and municipalities that require effective control of discharged clippings and reduced sound output. Powered by the Yanmar 1.3 Liter Turbo or Yanmar 1.6 Liter Common Rail diesel engine and available with a choice of 72- or 96-inch UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting decks, the Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge delivers maximum performance when the going gets tough.
Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge Features:
- Improved Handling: The engine and radiator have been placed lower to the ground in the redesigned Lazer Z Diesel. This provides an even lower center of gravity leading to improved traction and a smoother ride.
- Reduced Maintenance and Service: With an efficient and robust powertrain system, in addition to eliminating drive belts, these machines have less maintenance and longer service intervals. And the tool-less belt access and removable floor pan makes servicing easy. Fuel Capacity: For longer work intervals, the Lazer Z Diesel has a 12.0-gallon capacity with two tanks. This will keep you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift: Standard on all diesel units, the hydraulic deck lift provides for easy cutting height adjustment and quick transport.
- Tire Size / Ground Speed: The 26″ x 12″-12″ drive tires allow you to reach speeds up to 12.5 mph on machines equipped with the 1.6 Liter Common Rail engine. The large drive tires also provide superior traction and handling, giving you the ability to manage diverse terrain and conditions.
- Productivity: The robust engine power and large deck sizes make these mowers Exmark’s most productive diesel machines ever. They are a great solution for universities, municipalities and other sizeable properties.
- On-Board Intelligence: The next generation RED leverages the latest technologies to deliver increased machine efficiency, ease of use and durability. This technology provides users an increased ability to control mower power and efficiency with defined performance modes.
- Leading Zero-Turn. Strong Warranty: Purchase an Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mower with confidence by taking advantage of the protection Exmark provides for you with our five year limited warranty. Now standard on all Exmark Lazer Z Diesel mowers sold in the U.S. or Canada. For complete details, visit your local dealer.