Lazer Z E-Series Rear Discharge
Equipped with the UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting system, the Lazer Z E-Series strikes the perfect balance of value, performance and versatility.
If you’re looking for a value-packed rear-discharge ride-on mower with the commercial engineering and quality of an Exmark Lazer Z, you’re in the right place. Available with a 60- or 72-inch UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting system, the Lazer Z E-Series features the same welded, heavy-duty tubular steel unibody frame as our other Lazer Z models. A standard full-suspension seat delivers increased operator comfort.
Lazer Z E-Series Rear Discharge Features:
- Hydro Drive, Simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Unibody Frame: Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of ?less is more.? Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z?s unibody frame is actually a case of ?less is way more.?
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.