Lazer Z E-Series
This mower strikes a perfect balance of value and performance featuring a Deck Support System, Simplified Hydro-drive, Unibody Frame and available with a Rear Discharge Deck.
The perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z zero turn riding mower, but in a value package. It features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5”x 3” tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. You can also choose from two rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines or a Kohler® Command™ EFI engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck, in 48, 52, 60 or 72 inch widths. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. Comes equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort.
Lazer Z E-Series Features:
- Hydro Drive, Simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Unibody Frame: Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”
- Adjustability of Platform: Platform design provides quick and easy 5-point adjustment without the use of tools, which delivers customized suspension response based on the operators personal preference.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.