Lazer Z S-Series
This mower is tough and built to last. Available with the EFI System that optimizes Fuel Delivery, and Gas-powered models with a single 12-gallon tank which means less time at the pump.
With the top-rated Lazer Z S-Series of zero turn riders, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane option. Four UltraCut? Series 4 cutting deck sizes are available in 52, 60 or 72 inches. Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top and a 7-gauge side skits. All with welded spindle mounting sites and full-floating 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers. Select Lazer Z S-Series models offer Smart Controller. This easy-to-use interface has a wealth of user data like fuel level, interlock status, PTO and total hours, maintenance reminders and machine health status.
Lazer Z S-Series Features:
- Patented RED Technology: Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- Doing More With Propane: Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
- Built to Last: Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.