Dry Coverage Over Half Acre And Liquid Coverage Over One Acre
The Pathfinder FS2100 is a rugged stand-on spreader/sprayer that releases both dry and liquid material. The spray system allows two settings, a 3′ trim setting and a 10′ broadcast spray for use in a variety of applications. A 100% stainless steel frame and coated Peerless transaxle resist corrosive chemicals for added life. Its narrow width of only 35.5″ allows for easy access through gates for residential areas and condominium complexes.
PATHFINDER FS2100 Features:
- 100 lbs. Spyker Hopper: The Pathfinder? FS2100 hopper will handle up to 100 lbs. of granular material providing over one acre of maximum coverage.
- 12 Gallons of Liquid Capacity: Covers a maximum of 1.1 acres between fill-ups.
- Selectable Spray Width: The Pathfinder? FS2100 allows the operator to select between two spray widths. A 3′ spray width is perfect for trim applications and narrow spaces. A 10′ broadcast spray is used for wide open spaces.
- 100% Stainless Steel Frame: Stainless steel resists corrosion from the granular and liquid chemicals distributed by the unit.
- Best-in-Class Maneuverability: A low-friction sulky pivots on a 3/4″ tapered roller bearing for smooth movement. No mechanical steering assistance is required.