The new Quest mowers give home and acreage owners the power to simultaneously increase the beauty of their lawn and reduce the amount of time it takes to get done mowing.
The Quest S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mower truly goes the extra mile as a commercial-grade zero-turn rider for homeowners. The S-Series provides all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth serviceable ZT2800 hydro drive system. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It?s heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. Available with a choice of 50- and 60-inch deck sizes. So, if you?re looking for the ultimate commercial-grade mower for home use, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
Quest S-Series Features:
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain. Simple, Easy Adjustments: With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to vary the Quest’s cutting deck. The S-Series mower is quipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on E-Series.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.