Check out the Exmark Radius X-Series, the latest in commercial zero turns.
Exmark Radius X-Series zero-turn mowers deliver the cut quality and durability professionals demand with a host of new features and innovations. Powered by Kawasaki FX engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 10 mph fwd. ground speed, Radius X-Series improves productivity, but a full-suspension operator seat with operator preference dial and elastometric vibration control (EVC) means maximum comfort. Available with 48-, 52- and 60-inch UltraCut mower decks.
Radius X-Series Features:
- UltraCut Deck Technology: Exmark?s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark?s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Frame: Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
- Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS): Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
- Fuel Gauge Window: Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
- Height of Cut Made Easy: The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Comfort Stepped Up: X-Series machines step up to Exmark?s full-suspension seating system, with three inches of adjustable vertical suspension combined with patented EVC stretch fabric to provide maximum operator isolation from bumps and vibration.
- Service Made Easy: A tools-free removable foot rest eases access to the top-side of the cutting deck, and tool-less removable belt shields provide easier access to belts and spindles. A welded jack receiver on the Radius frame allows for easier service to the bottom-side of the deck when combined with the optional jack.