Holds 80 lbs (1.5 cu. ft.) supported by powder-coated frame.
The professional-grade design of ECHO broadcast spreaders feature industry-leading innovation that offers reduced maintenance downtime, commercial-use durability and unparalleled performance. Intended for turf applications, both models are ideal for spreading seeds, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides or other free flowing material such as ice melt.
The innovative design offers features and benefits not typically found as standard offerings. The durable oversized hoppers resist rust. The patented auger breaks up clumps of material. The adjustable 4-choice spread pattern increases productivity. The maintenance gear case with all metal gears reduces downtime. Comes 80% assembled, giving both units the fastest assembly ranking in the industry. Unparalleled spreader performance at competitive price points! Sold with a two- year commercial warranty and five- year consumer warranty.
- Durable, oversized hopper reduces refill frequency
- Maintenance-free gear case maintains proper gear mesh
- Patented auger keeps material flowing by breaking up clumps
- Powder-coated steel frame resists corrosion
- Pro-style “T handle” places controls at fingertips