Compact Performance & Ultimate Comfort
The SRS? Z1 offers all of the same great productivity and comfort as the larger SRS Z2, but in a more compact package. With smaller mowing deck options, the Z1 is optimal for navigating through tight gates or loading on smaller trailers. True to the Soft Ride Stand-on (SRS) series, the adjustable operator platform on the Z1, features suspension technology, offering operator comfort and performance.
SRS Z1 Features:
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Speed Control Setting: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Suspension Platform System: The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Standing Comfort: Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on hilly terrain.
- Adjustable Height of Cut: Height of cut is easily changed from the operator compartment for no hassle curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.75″- 4.5″.
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear? ZT-3400? transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- iCD? Cutting System: Innovative iCD? Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Generous Fuel Capacity: A 6-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.