Raising the bar for stability, ease of use and operator comfort, with the commercial performance customers expect.
When you need maximum power and productivity from your stand-on zero-turn mower, Staris S-Series models have you covered. State-of-the-art Kawasaki and Kohler commercial engines deliver the power to tackle any job, with the ability to fit into tight spaces. Available EFI-equipped models offer reduced fuel consumption. The Staris offers smooth control and can achieve ground speeds up to 10 mph thanks to the trusted pump and wheel motor combination. The drive system also utilizes hard hydraulic lines, reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling. Available in 48-, 52-, or 60-inch cut widths, UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks deliver a signature cut quality, with the ability to easily mulch or bag clippings when properly equipped. The suspended operator platform increases operator comfort and has the ability to quickly fold up, decreasing trailer space.
Staris S-Series Features:
- Operator Position: The large, open platform comfortably positions operators between the drive tires, making them feel integrated into the machine, while also allowing them to get on and off the machine quickly and efficiently.
- Height of Cut: The height of cut system was developed for operators to quickly and accurately change the cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
- Smart Controller: The intuitive Smart Controller reduces downtime with maintenance reminders and on-screen machine health diagnostics along with an enhanced interlock display with both engine and PTO hour displays.
- Cut Quality: Available in a variety of deck widths, Staris S-Series features proven Exmark UltraCut Series 4 decks providing unmatched performance and Exmark’s legendary quality of cut.
- Drive System: The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
- Serviceability: The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.