Tremendous performance from a compact package.
When it’s time to till the garden, the TC-210 Tiller/Cultivator will turn this difficult job into easy, productive work. It’s ideal for aerating soil and keeping flower and plant beds weed-free. Four, 10-tooth reversible, hardened-steel tines carry a lifetime warranty, and are powered by a 21.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for plenty of tilling power. The lightweight TC-210 includes a easy-lift “helper” handle and digs 9″ wide furrows that are 10″ deep and features a water-resistant stop switch and kickstand for easy storage.
- 21.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Four, 10-tooth reversible, hardened-steel tines feature a lifetime warranty and provide smooth tilling action for up to 9″ wide furrows
- Kickstand for easy storage
- Waterproof stop switch and throttle control located at operators fingertips
- Worm gear-type transmission (42:1) reduction) provides high tine rpm and high torque
- Weight – 20bs.