Turf Tracer S-Series
Engineered for speed and efficiency with Turnkey Operation, Virtually no need for Tire Repair all while providing Ultimate Operator Comfort.
With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from four rugged engines including the eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane Kohler? PCV680. Then, match that power to cutting decks in 36-, 48-, and 52-inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you?ll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
Turf Tracer S-Series Features:
- New Electric Clutch: Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark?s superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
- Forget Flats: Standard 9? x 3.5-4? smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut? deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.