Dry Coverage Over Half Acre And Maximum Liquid Coverage Of 2.2 Acres
The Venture FS3100 is a rugged, zero-turn stand-on spreader/sprayer. The spray system is variable, allowing spray widths of 2′, 4′, 6′ or 8′ for use in a variety of applications. Dual liquid spray tanks provide a total capacity of 24 gallons for coverage up to 2.2 acres. A 100% stainless steel frame resists corrosive chemicals for added life.
VENTURE FS3100 Features:
- 100 lbs. Spyker Hopper: The Venture? FS3100 hopper will handle up to 100 lbs. of granular material providing over half acre of maximum coverage.
- 24 Gallons of Liquid Capacity: Covers a maximum of 2.2 acres between fill-ups.
- 3-Section Breakaway Boom: The 3-section breakaway boom allows the Venture? FS3100 to access narrow areas and take up less space on a trailer. Spray width is variable at 2′, 4′, 6′, or 8′ widths.
- 100% Stainless Steel Frame: Stainless steel resists corrosion from the granular and liquid chemicals distributed by the unit.
- Zero-Turn Maneuverability: Maneuver in tight areas with zero-turn functionality provided by HydroGear? transaxles.
- Compact Size: The Venture? FS3100 fits easily through a 36″ gate, providing access to residential areas and condominium common areas.
- Spray Wand: A spray wand with a 25′ coil hose comes standard. This allows the operator to provide spot treatment for sidewalks, driveways, or gardens.
- Commercial Power: Vanguard 18 gross hp V-twin engine provides commercial strength power.