This Commercial Grade Aerator features Infinitely Variable Drive Speed and Powered Reverse, 3-Position Adjustable Handle, Heavyweight Performance for Compact Soils and Heavy-Duty, Self-Cleaning Tines that pull 4.6 plugs per square foot.
When it comes to walk-behind aerators, Exmark? is way ahead of the competition. Our 21-inch, transaxle-drive S-Series aerator is incredibly easy to use, thanks to straightforward controls for intuitive operation. Reaching speeds up to 4 mph, it?s capable of aerating nearly an acre per hour.
Walk-Behind Aerator Features:
- Heavyweight Performance: Standard with one 30 lb. weight, with space for two additional weights to add an additional 60 lbs. for heavy or extremely compact soils.
- Forward & Reverse Operation: Aerate in both forward and reverse.
- Commercial-Grade: This aerator features a rugged Kawasaki engine with infinitely variable drive speed and powered reverse for productivity and maneuverability.
- 3-Postion Adjustable Handle: The three-position adjustable handle allows you to adjust the handle to the height of the operator to maintain a better body position.
- The Key To Quality Aeration: If it?s worth doing, it?s worth doing well. That?s why our models feature durable, heavy-duty, self-cleaning tines and pull 4.6 quality plugs per square foot.